If you have any of these problems, the team at Montz and Maher Dental Group serving Pearland and Manvel can help:
- Misshapen or too-small teeth
- Cracked or chipped teeth
- Spacing irregularities.
These problems are all-too-common. But you don’t have to live with them. With the advances in cosmetic dentistry, there are fixes for all of these tooth problems.
1. Veneers. (Also called dental laminates or porcelain veneers). We custom-make your veneers so the size, shape, and color are perfectly matched to your surrounding teeth. Our team will securely cement them to the front of your teeth to dramatically improve your smile.
2. Bonding. This procedure uses a strong tooth-colored resin to close spaces, correct chips and cracks, or change the shape. We mold the resin into place and then apply a light to harden the material for secure adherence to the tooth.
3. Crowns. Most people are familiar with this durable multi-purpose restoration. Natural-looking dental crowns are fabricated in the shape and color of the tooth and cemented into place to fully cover the part of the tooth visible above the gumline.
4. Braces. Patients of all ages are transforming their smiles with state-of-the art orthodontia. Before you dismiss this option as too time-consuming or pricey, learn about the new braces now available. Braces are more convenient and discrete than ever before.
Countless Houston dental patients have achieved sensational smiles with a smile transformation from Montz and Maher Dental Group!
Here at Montz and Maher Dental Group, our cosmetic dental team will ensure that your dental treatment is done right. Our services include family dentistry, and we also offer sedation dentistry that can help ease your dental fears. Call us today to see how we can help keep you smiling!
Contact Montz and Maher Dental Group:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):