David C. Montz at Montz and Maher Dental Group performs complete smile re-designs that turn ordinary teeth (or even teeth with significant problems) into dazzling smiles. If you have been considering a smile makeover, you probably want to ascertain if you will still look like yourself.
The answer is “Yes! Only better!” You see, Dr. David C. Montz uses nature as a guide—nature at its best—when improving smiles.
It is important to bring multiple components into harmony when designing a smile makeover using dental implants. Here are a few:
- Tooth Shape – includes proportion and alignment
- Tooth Size – this also includes the unique dimensions of the spaces between the teeth
- Tooth Color – hue, value, intensity, and color variations between teeth
- Tooth Bite – how upper and lower teeth fit together
- Gumline – shape, and color
- Face Shape and Bone Structure
- Skin Tone
- Lips – color, shape, size
This list is not comprehensive but gives you an idea of the complexity of dental implants and smile makeovers. Though advanced cosmetic dentistry is multifaceted, it follows the esthetic principles expressed in naturally beautiful smiles.
But you don’t have to worry about midlines and microesthetics because we are passionate about the details. We invite you to schedule a dental implant consultation to meet with Dr. Montz about your current smile and the beautiful smile you desire.
Excellence by Intention
Contact Montz and Maher Dental Group:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):