Improving Your Smile with State-of-the-Art CEREC Technology
At our Pearland and Friendswood restorative dental practices, we can repair your broken or damaged teeth with a CEREC crown.
If your tooth has been through serious trauma or decay, you might need something stronger than a tooth-colored filling. We may suggest a porcelain crown that fits snugly over the damaged tooth. Porcelain crowns strengthen the remaining tooth structure, improve stability, and preserve your smile’s health and natural beauty.
One-Visit Dental Crowns for Pearland Dental Patients
CEREC same-day crowns give us the ability to repair cracked, blemished, decayed, and severely impaired teeth. By protecting large fillings or damaged teeth, we can increase jaw stability. Our Pearland restorative dental office can help you get a full set of teeth back for a strong bite, good oral health, and increased confidence.
A traditional crown requires two separate appointments: tooth-shaping and crown placement. Our Friendswood and Pearland dentists now provide CEREC, and patients no longer have to wait for a dental lab to mill and create the crown. CEREC crowns can be made while you wait, and are more attractive than their metal counterparts.
“Everyone in the office was super friendly and pleasant. My hygienist, Haley explain everything as she went she gave me a lot of information for good gum health. I also had a crown which I was dreading. The procedure was pain-free thanks to doctor Maher and Erin. It was great to have the crown completed in one trip since I live out of town. Great doctors, great staff!”
The Benefits of CEREC Dental Crowns
Technology is constantly changing dentistry for the better. Our CEREC crowns provide our patients with the following benefits:
- Speed: Get your crown in a single visit.
- Precision: Digital imaging ensures a snug fit.
- Durability: Made of high-quality porcelain.
- Aesthetics: Natural-looking results.
The CEREC Crown Process
The dental crown process using CEREC technology is streamlined for both efficiency and precision. Here’s a step-by-step overview of what you can expect:
- Preparation: Our experienced dentists begin by applying a powder to the tooth, ensuring that the digital image we take will capture every detail.
- Digital Imaging: A precise digital picture of the tooth is taken. This image serves as the foundation for the design of your new crown.
- 3D Design: Using state-of-the-art 3D CEREC technology, our dentist meticulously designs the restoration tailored to your unique tooth structure.
- Milling: The detailed design is then relayed to our in-house milling unit. This advanced machine crafts your new porcelain crown with exceptional accuracy.
- Placement: Once manufactured, we polish the crown to give it a natural shine. The dentist then fits the crown over your tooth, making any necessary adjustments to ensure a perfect fit.
- Bonding: The final step involves permanently bonding the crown to your tooth, guaranteeing durability and longevity.
Get Started with CEREC Porcelain Crowns in Pearland
At Montz and Maher Dental Group in Pearland, Texas, and Friendswood, Texas, we invite you to enjoy optimal oral health. With CEREC same-day crowns, we can give you a beautiful, glowing restored smile!
CALL US today to schedule to find out more about restorative dentistry if you are in the area, including Manvel!
Click here to see more of our Smile Gallery.