Pearland Dentists Offer Prepless Veneers
Use Lumineers to Improve Your Smile!
At Montz & Maher Dental Group, our Pearland patients get revitalized smiles with traditional porcelain veneers, Lumineers, and DURAthin Veneers. Prepless veneers take less time, so you can have a beautiful new smile in two treatment visits or less!
DURAthin Veneers and Lumineers
DURAthin and Lumineers are ultra-thin veneers that we can use to transform patient smiles with minimal to no tooth preparation. This is why Lumineers and DURAthin veneers are known as “prepless veneers.” Unlike traditional porcelain veneers, Lumineers and DURAthin veneers can be placed without taking away any enamel.
Are Prepless Veneers the Right Smile Enhancement Solution?
If you are worried about issues like stained teeth, gaps, cracked or chipped teeth, or overlaps, prepless veneers can restore your natural-looking, glowing smile! Tooth veneers are often called “instant orthodontics” because they instantly repair minor flaws in your smile—including minor straightening adjustments. Our Pearland cosmetic dentists will assess your unique situation and help you decide which veneers are right for you.
What Are the Benefits of Prepless Veneers?
What sets Lumineers and DURAthin veneers apart is that they are removable. Because no enamel is taken off during prep work, prepless veneers can be removed if necessary. Traditional porcelain veneers are a permanent solution, and you should plan on having them for life. You may even need to replace veneers if they wear down, but that is not the case for prepless veneers.
The Benefits of Lumineers and DURAthin Veneers Include:
- No drilling or alteration of permanent teeth.
- Very little or no discomfort while veneers are being placed.
- Instantly repairs several cosmetic issues like stains, chips, or gaps.
- Provides a permanent whitening solution.
- Creates uniformity and a natural look.
- A great alternative to orthodontics for minor flaws.
- Works over old crowns or bridgework.
- Provides durability, and strength.
- Lasts a long time.
- Gives you a youthful look.
The Prepless Veneer Process
The prepless veneer process offers an approach to smile enhancement without the tooth preparation of traditional veneers. As they seamlessly fit over existing teeth, there’s no need to grind or reshape your natural enamel.
The steps of the prepless veneer process are as follows:
- Consultation: You’ll meet with our dental team and discuss your smile goals. You’ll also receive an exam in which we will check up on your dental health and condition.
- Shade Selection: You and our dentist will choose the right shade for the veneers to ensure they blend naturally with your other teeth.
- Impression: An impression or digital scan of your teeth is taken, which will serve as a blueprint for crafting the veneers.
- Veneer Creation: Using the impression, each veneer is custom-made to fit perfectly over your tooth.
- Application: Once the veneers are ready, your dentist will bond them directly onto your natural teeth. Since there’s little to no preparation required, this step can often be done without the need for local anesthesia.
- Adjustments & Polishing: Our dentists ensure that the veneers fit comfortably and seamlessly. They’ll make any necessary adjustments and polish them to a natural shine.
Before and After Veneers
Click here to see more of our Smile Gallery.
How Do I Find Out More About Prepless Veneers?
If you would like, you can visit the websites for Lumineers and DURAthin Veneers to find out more. For the best way to find out how prepless veneers can help you, schedule a consultation appointment at our Pearland or Friendswood cosmetic dental practices. We can answer your questions and help you understand what is involved in the process before you decide on prepless veneers.
Schedule Your Cosmetic Consultation With Us Today!
Contact us today to schedule an appointment for an exceptional and friendly family and cosmetic dentistry if you are in the Friendswood–Pearland area, including Manvel, TX!